Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I Want in My Future

1) A house with a front porch, deck, and big backyard for my dogs
2) An "A" in my COM class
3) No credit card debt
4) A couch I actually like sitting on. Preferably the one Mariah Carey had on Cribs
5) A significant other that is honest, faithful and treats me well
6) To travel overseas to a new destination at least once a year
7) To drive cross country on a road trip
8) For myself, my family, my dogs, and my friends to stay healthy
9) To always have a job I love doing and that I can succeed in, maybe one day in the fed gov't
10) To one day finish grad school, even if it is 10 years from now
11) To live in new cities
12) A car with four doors
13) To stop worrying so much, take a chill pill every once and awhile, stop being oversensitive, and continue being more comfortable in my own skin

2 Comments:

  1. D said...
    good things to want
    Anonymous said...
    I'm all about #13, I wish for that all the time.

Post a Comment