Friday, February 23, 2007
It is finally Friday... which means in one week my butt will be making its way to Costa Rica. It can not get here soon enough!
Speaking of my butt... Aubree and I have been really good with this swimming thing. Tonight we wrap up week 6 and we are going to do a mile. We have been doing 30 laps this week, so the mile should be a breeze. I am really enjoying swimming. Granted, the waking up at 5:28 a.m. can be a little tough come Thursday, once we get moving, it isn't so bad.
We did interviews this week for Sam's old position. In two weeks, we will finally have some help in the office. A guy, too, which will be different.
There is this guy I have seen every day I've gone to Lake Ella this week. He always wears some form of red and black. He caught my attention Saturday morning when I watched him drink an entire two liter of A &W at 10 a.m. He usually wears a red and black backpack too. I am so intrigued in a frightened way by his perculiar nature. I make up stories in my head about his background.
My meals this week have mostly consisted of pure sugar. I have a serious addiction to all things chocolate and it needs to be stopped. Does anyone want to put me on that Intervention show? I am in serious need.
I embarrassed myself bad, bad, bad the week before last in class and am dreading going to class on Monday. It doesn't help that I have a paper due and, as is always the case with me, I've procrastinated and will spend my weekend stressing over 4 measley pages.
I dyed my hair myself last night. i must say, so far, so good. Perhaps I should do this all the time and save myself the $100+ that I end up spending. Don't let me test out the scissors, though. You saw what happened to poor Morgan when I cut his hair. He is still traumatized and runs the other way when I get the clippers out.
Netflix is sending me "Half Nelson" today. So excited to watch Ryan "soon-to-be Kristen's husband" Gosling.
The other weekend when I went to Tampa, me and my friends got the place doing the electric slide. Seriously, the live band started playing a country song and the dance floor was empty so we busted out with the electric slide - the only line dance we knew. Eventually, the floor was packed. It was cool.
Happy Friday!
Red/black dressed guy sounds pretty interesting. Let me know what happens next. :)
I tried to marry Ryan Gosling too after he was in the Notebook, it didn't go as I'd hoped.
OH and I love the electric slide...think we could pull that off at Clydes sometime? ;) lol.