Monday, July 09, 2007

A Better Kind of Reunion


I have finally gotten caught up on my sleep following my week/weekend visit with D in New England. Perhaps my last trip to Lil' Rhody for quite some time as the Furfs will be moving much closer to me in the weeks to come. D fed my obsession with the Kennedys and took me to the Kennedy Library in Boston. What a great way to spend two hours. A couple of years ago, her and Joel took me to Hyannis where I was able to get a peak at what I believe was one of the Kennedy homes (okay, so maybe we circled by the house 5 times). Does anyone else think Kristen Kennedy has a nice ring to it? We also indulged in a massage at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa. There is nothing better than getting to walk around in a robe and then have someone rub your back for nearly an hour. I somehow need to work it so my life includes me and a masseuse spending one hour together each week. And while we are on the topic of indulging, I am making a mental note that when I am out at night and repeatedly saying, "This drink tastes just like dessert," while I will have a grandiose time on the dance floor, my 28-year-old body just won't like me very much the next day. As I sat on my plane on my way home it occurred to me that I have now known Dionne for 14 years... half my life. It is hard to believe. Maybe P.E. class was good for something after all. I must say, my little mini-vacay with D was much better than any 10-year high school reunion that I missed.

(More pics posted under Providence Trips on my picture page)

2 Comments:

  1. D said...
    i think crystal is the traditional 15th anniversary gift. i say let's just go to vegas :) there's gotta be something crystal out there :)
    Anonymous said...
    You two are so cute! Glad you had fun :)

Post a Comment