Thursday, November 30, 2006
I stumbled upon this Web site called Thursdaythirteen.com where people post a list of 13 things on whatever topic they choose on their Web site on Thursdays. It is fun to read through . In that spirit, I decided on Thursdays I am going to post my own list of 13 Things. I welcome your suggestions on new and exciting topics.
13 Things I am thinking about right now
1) Is the Office on tonight?
2) I really should stop procrastinating and write these bio's.
3) My abs hurt.
4) What is the best route to get from Tallahassee to LA in an RV?
5) I must read my book for class this weekend.
6) I wonder if MySpace is still blocked?
7) Why was that older guy in class trying to be sly and use his camera phone to take a picture of that girl in our class? Totally creepy.
8) Is my hair too dark?
9) Is my boss going to be okay with me leaving for lunch today?
10) I need to clean my carpets when i get home.
11) I need to figure out what class I am taking next semester and if it is already full.
12) Who at work owns that other black Honda Civic and why do they keep parking it near my car causing me to look like a dumbass everytime I try and get into their car.
13) I really should clean my car and stop living out of it. Do I really need 3 pairs of shoes, 2 blankets, 2 games, rollerskates, 5 books, a beach umbrella, and a scarf in my car?
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
4:07 PMI love this! The car part made me laugh. I once left a club and got in someone's silver Civic that looked just like ours (it was unlocked)!