Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Heart Sephora

During my mini vacay to Lil' Rhody, D and I made a guest appearance at the brand new Sephora that opened up in Providence Place. 45 minutes later, we had each spent just more than $50. A small amount considering what damage we could have done in that store had we not had such restraint. It really is a good thing they keep the closest Sephora 120 miles away from me. I am afraid if they put one in Tallahassee, I might end up having to sell my home and live in someone's basement just to pay for my fix. At least I'd look pretty. At any rate, during my most recent visit, I got two products that I am already digging:


Bare Escentuals i.d. bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation


Now, I am definitely not a foundation girl. I might put on some powder here and there but I cannot stand the feel of liquid foundation. bareMinerals is so light on your face -- even lighter than powder. It leaves your face glowing, flawless and even has SPF protection for those concerned with the sun rays.



Benefit's Benetint blush


During my Thanksgiving visit to Sephora my sister got this liquid blush. I had been eying it but wasn't ready to commit the $28. However, this time I couldn't resist. With Benetint, you dab three little spots of liquid on your cheeks and then rub it in. It feels light and gives you natural rosy cheeks. You can even use it to give your lips a tint of color.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Benetint!!! I have that and am wearing it right now. I LOVE it :) Yay to Sephora! I'm proud of the restraint you both showed.
    D said...
    you know i am already planning on going there on friday i might be living in your spare room next year :)

Post a Comment