Friday, December 15, 2006

So Sorry

So sorry I missed my Thursday Thirteen. In addition to blocking myspace and youtube, my work has also decided to block Blogger. Damn. it. I also picked up some kind of funkness while I was in Rhody, so I was in bed for the better part of the day yesterday. There is absolutely nothing on t.v. during the day. I miss my TLC Dating Story and Wedding Story. Are those shows still on?

I did get one thing accomplished.... I uploaded my pics from this past weekend. Check them out on my pictures section. Beware: there are some not so pretty after party pictures where I suspect D is trying to molest me ;) And I am not really sure why when we drink we like to play gangsta. Hmmm.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Love the pics!
    D said...
    i was trying to molest you shhhh don't tell.

    We act gangsta, cause we are gangsta, West siiiiiiide.

Post a Comment