Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My new Post Secret...

Everyone probably knows of my love for PostSecret.com. Well, today I stumbled upon a new site that I just love and think is going to become one of my new favorites. It is Joe Apology. On the site, people can post their apologies anonymously. It is great. There are some really honest, heartbreaking apologies up there that just really got to me. So go check it out.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    OH NO KRISTEN! First you got me hooked on the secrets, now this?? omg. You're killing me :)
    Anonymous said...
    Now, I am really not going to get any work done.
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for the link Kristen; I really appreciate it. I think it's wonderful that more people will get to read these completely raw, often beautiful apologies. Even after reading hundreds and hundreds of them, I'm still blown away at the pure emotion of them.

    Have a great holiday! Come back whenever you want. ;)

Post a Comment