Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

13 Places I Want to Travel

1) Prague - Got to see how my people live.
2) Pitcairn Islands - nearly impossible to get to and hardly populated.
3) Tahiti - So I can stay in one of those houses on top of the ocean with the floors made out of glass.
4) The Virgin Islands - any will do.
5) Greece
6) Seattle-Portland-Vancouver - like to make it a 3-city trip
7) Singapore
8) Costa Rica
9) Sicily - never made it that far south when I was in Italy.
10) Mont Saint Michel
11) Madrid
12) Hong Kong
13) back to Cambridge - I miss it!

1 Comment:

  1. D said...
    i want to go to Prague too, WMU has a study abroad there for PhD, keep your fingers crossed i get in and you can come visit :)

Post a Comment