Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Am I the only one who thinks Gwen Stefani's new music really sucks? I just think that "Wind it up" song is horrible. It gets on my nerves so much. I cannot jump on this new Gwen band wagon, even if she still has the most awesome abs out there. I wasn't too keen on her solo stuff that came out in 2004 but I'll admit to singing a line or two of that "Hollaback girl." Although I partially blame that on D and Christina and our trip to Vegas. Ugh! And can someone please tell me what is up with her entourage of harajuku girls and why they are always around? I just don't get it! What does it all mean? Can we just get No Doubt back together and give me some more songs like "Just a Girl" or "Don't Speak." Those were the good days.
1 Comment:
-
- D said...
9:08 PMagreed wind it up is friggin terrible
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)