Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I Wish to Never Hear Again

1) It is meaningless
2) Do you have a boyfriend?
3) Get over it
4) I’m not racist, I have black friends
5) If you had life experience…
6) Why aren’t you married?
7) “Head on: apply directly to the forehead.”
8) No offense, but…
9) We partied like rock stars
10) You want to feel this way
11) You have me to thank for being stronger
12) It just happened
13) You’re crazy

And in the classic words of Rob in High Fidelity, "If you really wanted to screw me up, you should've gotten to me earlier."

3 Comments:

  1. D said...
    guess i am guilty of some of these :) and amen to #4 :)
    Anonymous said...
    #7 cracked me up, I hate that commercial, but seriously, if you apply it directly to the forehead it works :)
    I'll cut back on#9!
    And #11? Someone really said that to you?
    Anonymous said...
    I especially hate #1, #12 and #13... not that anyone has ever said those to me... just kidding!

    Makes a person feel unvalued and neurotic! : (

Post a Comment