Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things That Could Make the Next 11 Months Better

1) I could inherit a Dyson vacuum cleaner
2) I could have my very own Counting Crows private concert
3) I could win a shopping spree to Sephora
4) I could have an absolute amazing time when I go to Costa Rica in March
5) I could get a raise... like, a big one
6) I could pay off a chunk of my credit card debt
7) I could move to somewhere really cool with an awesome job waiting for me
8) I could get my butt in shape and then buy a pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans
9) I could meet a nice boy who is cute, honest, caring and has integrity
10) I could travel to Europe again
11) I could get through this grad school class with an A and my sanity
12) I could continue to have good friends and have more time spent with family
13) I could get over things and just be happy.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I look forward to your Thursday 13 all week.

    I'm with ya on #1, #3, #5 and #13. Like for reals.

    Costa Rica in March!!! omg. Lucky you!
    D said...
    the only problem is you will need the credit card to pay for the citizens of humanity jeans. 12 out of 13 ain't bad :)

Post a Comment