Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Accident

My beloved CHI took a hard fall to the ceramic tile approximately 2 weeks, 5 days, and 6 hours ago and since that traumatic moment it has been hanging on for dear life. Right now, one plate hangs by the connective wiring but if I hold it just right, i can still manage to CHI the parts of my hair that need it most. The CHI has been a loving friend of mine for about two years ago. I never knew straight hair until I came to know the CHI. It has been a good relationship, but I am afraid the recent accident is a sign that me and CHI need to distance ourselves (that and because the hairdresser told me so). I am not cutting the CHI out of my life completely. Oh, no, no... I'm too loyal for that. I am just going to use it a little less. So now that I am back to having to rely more on my blowdryer for my non-curly hair days, I've purchased a new love.... the CHI jumbo round brush. This brush works better than any round brush I've ever owned and it dries my hair so much faster. And $20 was much better than the $120 I almost spent on a new CHI. Thank you Farouk company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment