Wednesday, April 25, 2007
I went to puchase a bottle of wine, and the 50+ year-old cashier asked for my identification. When I gave it to her, she gasped, "Wow, I didn't think you were that old!" I repeat: THAT OLD! THAT OLD! I asked how old she thought I was and she said she would have guessed 19 or 20. I am not sure to be flattered by the fact she thought I was 19 or 20 or cry myself to sleep that she used the words, THAT OLD. I guess I should be glad I still get carded.
3 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
11:28 PMTake it as a compliment, I wish someone thought I was 19 or 20!!!- Anonymous said...
7:43 PMI know this comes as a shocker, but I STILL get carded once in awhile, but I just say "Thank you"! I love it!! : )- D said...
4:14 PMLook at you... drinking wine, you're all growns up :) i remember the days when nothing but amaretto sours and strawberry daiquiris would do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)