Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hondas for Everyone

I have finally identified that person at my job that drives the exact same car as me. I saw him pulling out one day and I felt like everything could finally be right in the world. I would like to call him and ask that he moves down a few spots so I won't be subjected to anymore embarrassing moments of trying to get in my car only to realize it actually is not my car.

2 Comments:

  1. D said...
    i wonder if he has ever tried to get into your car :)
    Anonymous said...
    I did that once after partying at Elements, I went up to a car that was identical to ours and opened the door and got in (it was UNLOCKED!) just to sit there while looking outside at everyone laughing at me. Needles to say I was a bit tipsy, BUT they were identical, I just know it. ;)
    I miss your Thursday Thirteen btw!

Post a Comment