Friday, August 03, 2007

The Best Burrito

There is nothing that makes me happier than a Moe's Homewrecker burrito. That is why it saddens me to see they sold out and put their nutritional menu on their Web site. Couldn't they let the world remain in a blissful euphoria of piles of guacamole, sour cream and salsa? Now every bite I take I will be thinking about the 892 calories, 35 grams of fat, and 103 carbs I am ingesting. Okay, I am lying. I enjoyed every last bite of that thing Sunday night along with my chips and salsa and a fountain coke and didn't think a thing about it. But still, sometimes it is nice to be oblivious. I'm a faithful friend, though, and no amount of calories will make me turn my back on my beloved Moe's.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Boo - I thought restaurants were supposed to be our haven away from counting calories.

Post a Comment