Sunday, August 19, 2007

3 weeks til T Day


Well, it is 3 weeks until the big triathlon day. Training has been a bit slow these past two weeks but we are trying very hard to hit it hard these next two weeks. Am feeling very nervous about the big day and hoping I don't totally suck. We've been going at this for more than 2 months now, but as it gets closer all the nervousness of feeling like maybe I didn't train quite hard enough is creeping up. I posted some new training pics in my album and also a bunch from Aubree's birthday weekend at St. George (where I learned red bull and vodkas the night before don't go well with trying to run in 100 degree weather).

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'm so excited for you! I cannot wait to hear how it all goes and the details, I know you will do great!
    D said...
    you guys look awesome, i know you're going to do great!

Post a Comment