Monday, November 26, 2007

Hello!!!

Guess what? I’m back. I know it has been a gazillion years, and while I’d like to give you excuse after excuse, I am sure my masses of faithful readers will excuse me without hearing my laundry list (yes, all 4 of you). I’ve got all sort of random shiz circulating in my brain today so in no particular order here it goes:

  1. I am convinced Tallahassee needs a dessert bar and I need to be the one to open it. How many times have you gone out to dinner and wanted to go some place afterwards to continue conversations with your friends over a nice piece of dessert and there was no place to go? I want a place with couches and ambiance. With chocolate mousse cake and mochas. With soft music and wine. This could work and I just need to somehow come into a lot of money to do it.
  2. My body constantly aches. For the past few months I have not gone a day without some part of me hurting in some way. Most days, I feel like an old lady when I try to get up from my seat or walk up my steps. It is disappointing that this constant achy-ness hasn’t resulted in bigger biceps or 8-pack abs, but I am holding out hope.
  3. I despise group work. Somebody is always a slacker and somebody always lets the rest of the group do the work…. And unfortunately, I always fall into the part of the group that ends up doing the work. Damn conscience. The only plus-side of my group work this semester has been bitching about it with my other group member over Bacardi and coke and Moe’s. I’ve heard it said that Moe’s makes everything better.
  4. This weekend I only have to run 12 miles. I am not sure at what point I lost my mind and began associating “only” with 12 miles. I hope come January I can say, “I only have to run 26 miles.” Who am I kidding… I am going to be cursing everything after mile 13…. But mostly cursing Aubree and my brother for convincing me to do this. Just kidding. Or not.
  5. Who I really am cursing right now is that Tyra Banks for the fact that repeats of “America’s Next Top Model” are on TV every single weekend. I don’t even know what season I am watching half the time, but sure enough it ropes me the same way Real World marathons do. I don’t even have an interest in the modeling industry, so why do I find myself sitting there listening to Tyra give the girls advice? It is so terribly wrong. I am deeply ashamed…. But not quite as ashamed as I am for taking pictures of Brody Jenner when he was at a club in ATL. What am I, the paparazzi?
Here is to a new week!

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    -Yes, we need that dessert bar, I would be your best customer, I really like that idea.
    -Isn't is strange how your body hurts more when you are in tip top shape? At my best exercise peak my hip hurt daily.
    -ANTM has and always will be one of my obsessions, I've seen every show, every season. Now when I take pictures I say things like, "oh no you lost your neck there!" and "you need to work the camera more with your eyes - make your eyes SMILE".
    ;)
    Anonymous said...
    -Yes, we need that dessert bar, I would be your best customer, I really like that idea.
    -Isn't is strange how your body hurts more when you are in tip top shape? At my best exercise peak my hip hurt daily.
    -ANTM has and always will be one of my obsessions, I've seen every show, every season. Now when I take pictures I say things like, "oh no you lost your neck there!" and "you need to work the camera more with your eyes - make your eyes SMILE".
    ;)
    Anonymous said...
    Sorry to post that twice, I got overly excited about your blogging return.
    D said...
    ANTM is the devil you don't mean to stop watching and then you can't stop!
    Anonymous said...
    Hey! "Shiz" is my word!

    I call copyright infringement.

Post a Comment