Saturday, August 25, 2007

See? Billy Idol gets it!


Cable television needs to stop playing The Wedding Singer. As of late, every time I turn on the TV on the weekends, it is on. I love, love, love this movie - definitely one of my favorites - so when I see it on it I just cannot turn away. Before I know it I am watching the entire movie, singing "I want to grow old with you" for the gazillionth time, and two hours are soon wasted. VH1, while I thank you for knowing a good movie when you see it, for productivity sake, please give me a little break. Plus, even though I know Robby gets Julia at the end, the anticipation kills me.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'm with ya sista! Let's start a petition.
    D said...
    my fav quote
    "best man, the better man,"

    that speech is my fav. part :)

Post a Comment