Tuesday, December 18, 2007
When did Target get all upscale with their product selection? What, now they are too good to carry some good ol' Rave hairspray? Now, I am not saying (rather admitting) I use Rave hairspray… in an aerosol can… everyday. It is 2007 after all. But what I am saying is that I walked up and down Target's two haircare aisles a total of six times and did not see a single can of Rave sitting on their shelves. I saw Matrix and Bedhead and even Suave, but no Rave 3x ultra. No pretty silver and turquoise can of stickiness. Nothing. Nadda. Zilch. I'd like to let Target know that some people… not naming any names… do still enjoy a little spritz of Rave each day. And those people like to buy it in the privacy of their local Target.
2 Comments:
-
- Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...
9:18 AMI had feared this would happen to my precious Target - product snobbery.- D said...
4:15 PMsee even target knows you need to stop using that shizz :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)