Saturday, September 20, 2008
This morning X and I did our 7-mile run. It went really well and didn't feel nearly as hard as the 6-mile. I think the temperature had a lot to do with it. Last weekend was just sweltering hot and humid. This morning was absolutely beautiful. I wasn't even drenched in sweat when I got in my car like usual. There were a few hills to tend with so we'd run half way up and walk the other half. The graph below doesn't actually show the elevation but there was the Rocky Mountain hill that made even trying to walk up hard. I was really pleased with today's run. I may not be fast but I am pleased to just be able to do it. And I am super happy that my leg felt good through the entire run. Oh, and that I burned 800 calories :)
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait for it to get cooler too, it will be so much easier to run then.