Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yearbook Love

Those of you that didn't know me in high school, didn't get to witness what a big yearbook dork I was. I was fortunate to get to be a yearbook co-dork with Dionne where we spent the majority of high school locked up in room 421 cropping pictures, staring at pagemaker, and secretly making sure the picture of the girl with food stuck between her teeth made it in the yearbook. We didn't exactly like her and that was our passive aggressive way of saying so. In celebration of yearbooks, here's what I would have looked like if I went to high school in...


1960...


1968...


1976...


1984...


Apparently the 80s gave me a chubby face despite all the 80s dancing I would have been doing!

And finally, here is the picture it made up for me for 1996. Besides the hair color, I think it may not be too far off from how I actually looked that year in high school.

1996...



Btw, I never let people sign my yearbooks because I didn't want their pen ink to ruin my masterpiece creation!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Loves it! Although, I have pictures of you all 4 years and then I think the one year at Fairview and I'm not sure any of those did you justice.

    ps - I remember that you guys did that with the pic(s), I just can't remember to whom...

    ;)
    D said...
    Too funny. Sometime I wish I still had that power in my adult life...

Post a Comment