Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Today, October 7th, I vow to not eat another Moe's Homewrecker for another 3 months and 11 days. Until January 18, when my butt runs 26 miles I will step away from the yumminess that is chicken, rice, guac, sour cream, cheese and salsa all rolled up together in perfect harmony. If I start to make excuses for why it is okay to get a Moe's burrito, remind me of the 1,000 calories I will be ingesting. And how it would take me 10 miles just to burn that off. In 3 months and 11 days, the Moe's burrito can be my reward and we will co-exist happily ever after. This is going to be a long 3 months.

(PS... if you've followed my blogs, you know me and the Homewrecker have had a long love affair)

4 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Kristen, really? I think this is going a bit too far!
    Unknown said...
    Maybe a better compromise would be the Triple Lindy...think about this!
    Anonymous said...
    I know! It saddens me to think about. I just don't know that I could choose between either the sour cream or the guac. It has to be all or nothing.

    ... What if I allow myself half a burrito once a month? (says Kristen after eating a boring salad)
    Anonymous said...
    Good luck Kris!

Post a Comment