Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Does that make me crazy?

Would I be crazy if I was thinking about doing another marathon at the end of the year? Would I have absolutely lost my mind? Would my bf leave me for a girl who doesn't fall asleep at 8 p.m. while watching TV? Would he find someone less cranky on Friday nights? Would my friends stop hanging out with me because I was lame and could only go out on Saturday nights because the other nights I had to get to bed early in order to wake up the next morning to run? Would my dogs devise a plan to escape and find a new owner who takes them on long walks? Would I curse at myself for 4 months straight and tell myself never again? But when it is all said and done, would it be really friggin awesome to run in THE Chicago marathon?

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Friggin awesome indeed. I may line up for a full marathon one day should I be able to complete this half marathong. I can't wait!

    And p.s. You're not crazy.
    Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...
    Um, I don't think you are crazy (but a bit of a masochist maybe ;)...I say go for it, there won't be a better time in your life than right now!
    D said...
    You really are hell bent on loosing toenails hun :) But you should totally do it!

Post a Comment