Friday, January 30, 2009

Why I love my bf

... because he thinks I am thinner than I actually am.

Seriously, that boy either needs a new prescription of contacts or he is smart enough to know as a guy you always aim lower.

So yesterday as he was booking our flight from San Juan to Culebra the reservation lady asked our weights. He tells the woman that I weigh between 120 and 130.

120 and 130 pounds!!!

In my "I am going on the cabbage soup diet" dreams!

As he retold me this story, I laughed and laughed and laughed. I am certain my chest alone is an added 5 lbs. I appreciate he aimed lower. After all, had it been in the other direction, I am guessing our conversation would have ended tragically.

2 Comments:

  1. D said...
    seriously though we should totally get to subtract 5lbs from our actual retail weight for boobage.
    Anonymous said...
    Cherno is a pretty awesome guy. Intelligent too ;)

Post a Comment