Monday, June 08, 2009

Honeymoon on the cheap

Thanks to the 40,000 miles Matt and I have each flown on Delta, we are flying to Hawaii for our honeymoon for the grand total of $20. Thanks Delta... All the money I have put into you and your skymiles restaurants has finally allowed me to reap some rewards.

3 Comments:

  1. Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...
    Sweet! That will be an amazing honeymoon.
    John M said...
    How did you join their sky miles program? I"m thinking of getting involved with it now that I seem to be traveling more.
    Kristen said...
    John - Just go to the Delta Web site and join. You can even add our trip to Seattle on there. Also, you can sign up for the dining program so that when you eat at certain restaurants you get points for every dollar you spend.

Post a Comment