Monday, January 15, 2007

Jackie O on a Target budget

I read that Jackie Kennedy liked to redecorate her and President Kennedy's home on a somewhat too frequent basis. In fact, it is speculated that her constant revamping was a source of contention between the two -- that and she spent a lot of money on clothes. When she moved into the White House, she immediately began redecorating the entire place. When she used up all the money allotted for this project, she established a fine arts committee to fund the restoration. Smart woman!

I am going through my Jackie O stage and becoming bored of my surroundings. Since I can't immediately change life, what better than to paint? My bedroom has been filled with some shade of purple since junior year of college and I think it is finally time for a change. So away with the lavendar bathroom. Goodbye my beloved eggplant comforter. Au Revoir purple sheets. A new year. A new room... and maybe new things to come.

Before...



After...



2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Looks good Kris. I'm still in my lavender phase :)
    Anonymous said...
    I love it!!

Post a Comment