Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Items in my Amazon Cart

1. Cary Brothers CD, "Waiting for Your Letters"
2. Sellevision by Augusten Burroughs
3. Sephora Luminous Trio
4. Killing Yourself to Live: 85% of a True Story by Chuck Klosterman
5. A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby
6. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner
7. Fahrenheit 9/11 DVD
8. Superstud: Or How I Became a 24-Year-Old Virgin by Paul Feig
9. Chuck Klosterman IV: A Decade of Curious People and Dangerous Ideas by Chuck Klosterman
10. Dyson DC14 Cyclone Animal Upright Vacuum
11. Bare Escentuals Tutorials - Lesson 1: Smoky Eye
12. Counting Crows CD, New Amsterdam: Live at Heineken Music Hall
13. 13 Going on 30 Soundtrack

What is scary is that some items go all the way back to January 2005... that is now 2 years ago! I just keep adding to it and buying things here and there. Amazon is like my online mall.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I love your Thursday 13 and what a great list :)
    Anonymous said...
    I LOVE Amazon! I do most of my Christmas shopping there! They even have free shipping sometimes, which is wonderful!
    D said...
    After reading other Augusten Burroughs books you may want to reconsider Sellevision... craptacular

Post a Comment