Friday, October 10, 2008

I am running in Boston!

... GEORGIA

When my pilates instructor suggested that Aub and I run the Boston mini-marathon last year we both looked at her like she was crazy to suggest we were far enough in our training to actually run THAT course.

Um, no, she actually meant the Boston, Georgia mini-marathon. She knew better. She did see our pathetic attempts at leg circles and rollovers after all. So we trekked up to the Peach State and ran our 13.1 miles.

And actually didn't come in last place... or even close to it.

In two weeks I am going to run the Boston mini-marathon again and hopefully shave off a minute or two from my time if at all possible. It is a nice course in a small town on a cool October Saturday. AND there are funnel cakes afterwards. And you know anything that resembles a fair or festival I am all about.

Here's a pic from before the race last year:


1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Yummm, funnel cakes.

Post a Comment